Commercial Fly Control
Flies are more than a menacing pest. They carry several germs, spread disease, and can contaminate food. A fly infestation can damage your reputation and threaten your business. We have the training, knowledge, and experience to recommend the best solutions to eliminate flies.
Although any facility can be invaded by flies, restaurants and other food establishments are particularly prone to fly infestations. Successfully controlling flies requires a constant and comprehensive approach.
Good sanitation is critical both inside and outside the facility. Despite the best service, sanitation and exclusive efforts, flies will always manage to get inside. Clean-Kill can customize a fly control program to meet your facility’s special needs.
Services for a successful fly control program include:
- Surveying the facility and grounds: Providing recommendations to help minimize fly invasions.
- Specifying areas where exclusive efforts (e.g., caulking, weather stripping) are needed.
- Providing a plan for the strategic location of insect light traps (ILTs) to capture flies and other flying insects that could enter the building.
- Recommending the ILT styles best suited for your situation (sconce style traps designed for use in dinning areas and offices are available)
- Providing regular exterior treatment as needed, including baits and treatment of exterior fly resting.